Kayaking.com

- Your Online Kayaking Source

On the water... (216)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

kayak camping

Man I totally agree with you that you can take alot more without having to carry it. I have been "kayak camping" for many years and have le…

Started by Brian

0 Mar 26, 2009

Kayak Camping

I've grown up my whole life as a camper and frequently took many canoe camping trips with my family and friends which was loads of fun beca…

Started by Trey Laramore

2 Mar 25, 2009
Reply by Blake Lane

Paddle suggestions?

Hey everyone, I just recently got a kayak and I'm looking for a good paddle. I've kayaked before, but never had my own gear. I've read tha…

Started by Melissa Ricca

9 Mar 20, 2009
Reply by Emanoh

New Great Lakes Regional Group

An open invitation to all paddlers from the Great Lakes Region... There is now a Great Lakes Paddlers Group. This is a meeting area for pad…

Started by mushinzencat

0 Mar 6, 2009

where do i go?

im from kentucky and im a newbi in kayaking. i have only seen slow rivers and creeks. I need something faster and more rapids. Where can i…

Started by Dustin

1 Feb 19, 2009
Reply by Uncle Boris

New Life Saving Product! For all water enthusiast!!

Life saving AIR is innovative, light weight and provides AIR quickly enhancing safety along with reducing liability risks for all. Our prod…

Started by Ryan

1 Feb 12, 2009
Reply by Ryan

Need advice for buying a kayak

My dad and I are driving to Ak. and are going to be there for a month and a half. We will be camping, hiking, fishing, and hiking or canoei…

Started by Micah Downs

7 Feb 11, 2009
Reply by Micah Downs

Kayaking the entire east coast.

Hello everyone. I have decided that I want to try and Kayak down from Maine (not to sure what pat yet) to Key West, FL. I am a Tax Preparer…

Started by Michael

9 Feb 9, 2009
Reply by Michael

Flatwater in the Philadelphia area

My wife and I are newbies. We've recently purchased Olde Towne Vapor 12xts. Can anyone recommend areas of flatwater to kayak in the Philade…

Started by John

2 Feb 9, 2009
Reply by John

What kind of boat is this?

I found it on Craigslist for $70. Is it worth taking a look? Looks like it's seen better days.

Started by Rick K.

2 Feb 4, 2009
Reply by Rick K.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Geoff Jennings.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service