Kayaking.com

- Your Online Kayaking Source

Campfire - Off topic (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New to site.

Hi folks. Im new to the site. Im new to kayaking and i love it. I am truely hooked, I was wondering if any northern ohio folks are on here.…

Started by Christopher Mitchell

0 Apr 11, 2012

Moving to West Sac.

I'll be moving to West Sacramento this weekend. I'm exited to have many more paddling options very close by. I'll be doing some research o…

Started by Kevin Clay

4 Mar 31, 2010
Reply by Kevin Clay

Gore-Tex "Bivy-Sack" (an extremely small, lightweight, waterproof shelter)

What do you use as a shelter? Sleeping on a kayak camping trip it's best to keep gear down as much as possible and to use items that are m…

Started by GuyThaLizard

0 Sep 20, 2009

Kayak Graphic Design Competion

Hi guys! There was a recent Kayak graphic design competition run by Wavesport Kayaks and I figured I would share the top 5 in a forum such…

Started by mike serafin

0 Jun 11, 2009

Please guide this newbie :)

Hi Everyone, I'm from the North Jersey area and I would like to know where to begin to kayak. I've gone rafting before and I absolutely lov…

Started by Eleni

10 Mar 29, 2009
Reply by Eleni

Jokes

A Frenchman, an Englishman, and a New Yorker were captured by a fierce Indian tribe. The chief comes to them and says, "The bad news is tha…

Started by Eric

3 Feb 15, 2009
Reply by Uncle Boris

Fiberglass Sea Kayak

I am about to help a friend fix there fiberglass enclosed kayak and was wondering if any body had any good advice. All the markings have be…

Started by Matt Morgan

4 Jan 24, 2009
Reply by Sue Dillenburg

Favorite Camping Recipies

Hobo Pie Butter 4 carrots sliced 1 lb ground beef 2 potatoes cubed 1 medium onion sliced in 1/4" pieces Form hamburger patties out of the…

Started by Eric

3 Jan 22, 2009
Reply by Dan Crandall

RSS

© 2014   Created by Geoff Jennings.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service